Monday, November 8, 2010

People are still reading this?!?

So, I know I haven't posted in... a while... and that was pretty much apathy at work. I'd apologize, but I really don't care. I'm a busy dood. But today I looked at my "stats" tab, which tells you, among other things, how people came to your blog. That was pretty revealing to me. Most of them come from facebook or Twitter links, which makes sense. A couple of people Google searched for this URL, which is weird. And most interesting of all is this chart:
So, at least one person wanted to know why everyone hates Boulder, and hopefully I was able to help with that. And another person totally empathizes with me on the subject. A lot of people were clearly looking for the blog (bufflo pharmer, buffalopharmer, "buffalopharmer"). I'm really confused about the last one, though. Just for kicks, I did a Google search for zoosex, and I'm not in the top 50 pages. (DON'T do this search, by the way; the top 50 pages are all... well, what you would expect to find if searching for zoosex.) So somebody sifted through a LOT of pron and then decided they would check out this blog. Creepy?

Anyway, I had 11 pageviews today, which surprises me. So people still check out my posts. In that case, I'll continue. Oh, I must have a following in Brazil, too. I had over 50 views from Brazil, and lately Israel has really been digging me (30 in the last month). So hey, if I don't personally know you, would you do me a favor and leave a comment at the bottom of the page? Just let me know how you got to this page and where you're from. It'll be like having a penpal or something.

So maybe I can make another post this week, if you're lucky.

No comments: